Caterham Cars is the one of the UK’s most successful sports car manufacturers and has been selling the Seven since 1973. Over the decades,Caterham have continued to refine and enhance the design, whilst always respecting the brilliance of Colin Chapman’s original lightweight formula.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an iconic British motor company that is both manufacturer and retailer and also a world leader in amateur motorsport racing.
Based at our flagship Caterham Gatwick showroom we are looking for someone to temporarily cover the administration and support of all global dealer sales, encompassing the administration of Caterham Gatwick sales department.
Including but not limited to:
- Accepting and chasing order forms from all dealers
- Organisation of dealer collections from Dartford
- Working with Accounts to organise invoicing and payment with all dealers
- Acting as a point of contact for all dealers (basic queries, lead time, completion dates)
- Liaising with the factory with general dealer enquires (specification changes etc.)
- Responsible for the administration of all dealer sales
- Pro-actively ensuring various internal sales documents are up to date at all times
- Responsible for the production of all official documentation for export dealers (COC, Cerfa etc)
- Keeping order trackers updated for all dealers
- Managing used car administration/filing/DMS
- Weekly accurate reporting of world-wide order take
- Using the DMS to ensure it is always updated and portrays a live projection of the business
The successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and organise workload independently
- The ability to comply with all company and manufacturers Health and Safety, HR policies and procedures
- Strong organisation skills and able to work to time constraints
Remuneration: Competitive contract subject to experience and skill level.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to opportunities [at] caterham [dot] com